Thursday, December 9, 2010

conversations of a generation we can believe in

Elissa: bro. are you still in burlie?
me: mhmm
what's up?
Elissa: my dad just called to yell at me about my loans and finishing my degree and other insane bullshit and then he hung up
me: woah
Elissa: on me. it was very rude
me: Dan...?
Elissa: no, my other dad
me: that's not like him
haha
I was trying to convey confusion as that is out of character
...asshole.
Elissa: yeah well, he's high strung and doesn't have much to do.
me: im sorry - - Emily prob pissed him off and he took it out on you
Elissa: i doubt it. i'm the only one that pisses him off. anyway, he actually suggested I move home for a couple of months and I think I stopped short of saying I'd rather commit s.
me: just tell him you're not trying to hear it from an oppressive generation such as theirs
then get a sleeve and get a girlfriend...
actually, "gender-queer" is SO in right now
Elissa: I don't think he wants to hear that I want to open a bar//bakery or be a dj.
i don't think you have to put gender queer in quotes
me: tell him to shove off
haha
"male dancer"
Elissa: i'll tell him that i want to be a male dancer
me: god I want black leggings for XXXmas
Elissa: do you think santa will bring them? I think he might just laugh at you
me: Santa Jeggings
great band name....
Elissa: jeggings isn't a good name for anyone. the younger generation is one that will never know real pants
me: SLASH----- Sleigh Bells is the theme song for an MTV drama
"Skins"
sell outs
Elissa: there's no such thing as selling out anymore
me: woah
Elissa: your born a sell out
me: crazy reflective
i just shit reality
Elissa: i know.
still, their album was the tightest of 2k10
you heard it here first.
me: Male circumcision is genital mutilation and should be outlawed.....you heard it here first
Elissa: although erryone says its kayne because critics have their heads so far up his ass
omg
shut
up
me: kanway is stupid
Elissa: go to the radio bean
me: Im serious....it should not be a parental decision.
Elissa: why not??
me: tattooing your child is illegal.....circumcision should be too
Elissa: and don't say it's the same thing as FGM, cos it's not
me: UMMMMM ---- yeah it REAL similar
In both cases, you're removing amazing numbers of nerve endings, red blood cells that are ONLY in those parts of the body, blood vessels specific to the area, and protection from the natural environment
aside from the fact that is way alt-er to be "in tact"
Elissa: NO IT ISN'T. NOT EVEN CLOSE. when girls or women get c'ed, they can't have sex, can't have children, and have SO MANY bowel issues and other health issues
it's a means of control over women's sexuality and that's not the case for men
srrrrryyy.
me: I'm not saying that they are the same, cuz they aren't. BUT, I am saying that you can use FC to argue for the choice of the male for MC
Not alwyas!
Blue Cross/Shield COMPLETELY covered FC until 1977
Elissa: I can't believe we're arguing this over gchat. or at all.
me: they believed it was "healthier" and "cleaner," JUST like with MC
mhmm
where else would one argue over the matter?
AIM?
Elissa: yeah, i prefer AIM. or facebook chat.
me: What's up with you tonight? Latkez?
Elissa: no, i have already argued about my personal views once this evening.
i duno. i'll probably get a six pack and cry.
Sent at 7:00 PM on Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment